It will take a while before things go back to “normal”, perhaps we can use this time to reflect on what parts of our normal lives are worth fighting for and what ought to change. For us, what will always be worth fighting for is human connection, the ties that bind us together rather than tear us apart.
We hope these 100 questions bring you closer to others and lead you to a deeper understanding. The first 63 were lifted from our first sold-out edition and the additional 37 questions are dedicated to our times today as we deal with the novel coronavirus pandemic.
To make the most out of the questions, put yourself in a state where you’re willing to share even your silly, stupid, or controversial thoughts. The depth to which you dive into the details is up to you. Say the first thing that comes to mind and let the conversations flow.
- After payment is confirmed, Common Room will be sending you a confirmation email with a download link
- Freebies include an Instagram story template and a digital map of Manila
- License is for your personal use only, non-commercial
- Do not sell, distribute or rent the file to others
- Do not share, copy or lend the file to others
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-returnable
Where to Next grants you permission to print one copy of Life Stories: Questions for Deeper Conversations for personal use only. You may also choose to digitally write on the PDF by downloading apps like Notability. You can also use it as a guide during zoom chats with friends and you may post some of your answers online.
However, you may not electronically or physically share, reproduce, copy, manipulate, alter, or sell the PDF file in any form by any means without written permission from the authors. To learn more about or request permissions, please email the maker at firstname.lastname@example.org.