These ready-made jeepney plates are handpainted by signage painter, Kuya Ipe. Kuya was hired by Popjunklove as part of its ongoing campaign called Project Para Boss. The project aims to revive the local art of signage painting by making the work of our signage painters more accessible to the market.
Like any jeepney plates, each come with minor imperfections like chipped off paint and uneven edges.
A few reminders before placing your order
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
- For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order processing and shipping may take 3-10 business days.
- NOTE: Processing time may change depending on location and if item/s purchased is/are custom or made-to-order. We hope you understand!
- Common Room PH is a shared arts and crafts store for Filipino crafters and artists. It carries thousands of locally designed cards, pins, notebooks, stickers, pouches and bags among others. It also has a wide range of handmade and homemade decor, scents, and leather goods — perfect for gifts and souvenirs. If you’ve been having a creative itch, the store carries art and craft tools/supplies for aspiring makers! Shop online or in our physical stores for your daily dose of crafts.
- Note, though, that messages on products by our local creatives do not necessarily reflect the views of the gift shop owners.
- Common Room houses products of more than 200 homegrown brands. Ensuring the quality of the products in the shop’s inventory is the responsibility of the brand owners/partners.