Gouache's casually-designed Kimono Cover Ups functions as a reusable PPE - perfect when going out for groceries, work, or any other place with crowds.
Designed and produced by local designers in Marikina.
• Free-size kimono-style gowns with closures at the front
• Can be worn three ways: as an open robe, as a high-neck gown or as a V-neck gown
• Shin-length based on 5'6 height
• Water-repellant, breathable, and washable
• Made from Microfiber
Size of Kimono (when flat, not worn):
• Body width - 25"
• Shoulder - 21"
• Sleeves - 24"
• Length from neck to bottom - 47"
• Neck flat - 9"
• Neck open - 20"
Important Product Notes:
- Gowns are free-size but can cover a wide range of sizes (Pant Sizes 25-40)
- For reference: the model is 5’6″ with pants size 30
- Microfiber cloth thickness may differ from color to color as they also come from different fabric suppliers. Rest assured all fabric colors are water repellent.
Note that actual color may vary due to photo lighting and screen differences.
A few reminders before placing your order:
Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order processing and shipping may take 2-10 business days. We hope you understand!