Gouache's casually-designed Kimono Cover Ups functions as a reusable PPE - perfect when going out for groceries, work, or any other place with crowds.
Designed and produced by local designers in Marikina.
• Free-size kimono-style gowns with closures at the front
• Can be worn three ways: as an open robe, as a high-neck gown or as a V-neck gown
• Shin-length based on 5'6 height
• Water-repellant, breathable, and washable
• Made from Microfiber
Size of Kimono (when flat, not worn):
• Body width - 25"
• Shoulder - 21"
• Sleeves - 24"
• Length from neck to bottom - 47"
• Neck flat - 9"
• Neck open - 20"
Important Product Notes:
- Gowns are free-size but can cover a wide range of sizes (Pant Sizes 25-40)
- For reference: the model is 5’6″ with pants size 30
- Microfiber cloth thickness may differ from color to color as they also come from different fabric suppliers. Rest assured all fabric colors are water repellent.
Note that actual color may vary due to photo lighting and screen differences.
A few reminders before placing your order
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
- For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at email@example.com.
- Order processing and shipping may take 3-10 business days.
- NOTE: Processing time may change depending on location and if item/s purchased is/are custom or made-to-order. We hope you understand!
- Common Room PH is a shared arts and crafts store for Filipino crafters and artists. It carries thousands of locally designed cards, pins, notebooks, stickers, pouches and bags among others. It also has a wide range of handmade and homemade decor, scents, and leather goods — perfect for gifts and souvenirs. If you’ve been having a creative itch, the store carries art and craft tools/supplies for aspiring makers! Shop online or in our physical stores for your daily dose of crafts.
- Note, though, that messages on products by our local creatives do not necessarily reflect the views of the gift shop owners.
- Common Room houses products of more than 200 homegrown brands. Ensuring the quality of the products in the shop’s inventory is the responsibility of the brand owners/partners.