Keep your intimate area dry and eco-friendly with our Reusable Pantyliner Set! Our sustainable and reusable pantyliner comes with a laundry bag and storage pouch, so you can be sure you're always covered – literally and figuratively. Stop giving Mother Nature the cold shoulder and show her some love today. (And keep yourself comfy and dry while you're at it!)
Our reusable pantyliner is made of cotton with layers of flannel inside. Comes in 2 variations and pouch only option:
• 3-pc Pantyliner Only Set
• 4-pc Pantyliner Starter Set - includes a mesh bag to keep your liners together during laundry and a pouch for storage.
Cleaning instructions: Wash in warm water with soap before use. Preferably hand-washed or washed with whites during laundry on gentle mode. Use the laundry mesh bag to make the liner last longer. Dry properly.
Note: Recommended for use during white days. The liner can last up to 6 months, depending on frequency of use and other physiological considerations.
A few reminders before placing your order
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
- For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order processing and shipping may take 4 -7 business days.
- NOTE: Processing time may change depending on location and if item/s purchased is/are custom or made-to-order. We hope you understand!
- Common Room PH is a shared arts and crafts store for Filipino crafters and artists. It carries thousands of locally designed cards, pins, notebooks, stickers, pouches and bags among others. It also has a wide range of handmade and homemade decor, scents, and leather goods — perfect for gifts and souvenirs. If you’ve been having a creative itch, the store carries art and craft tools/supplies for aspiring makers! Shop online or in our physical stores for your daily dose of crafts.
- Note, though, that messages on products by our local creatives do not necessarily reflect the views of the gift shop owners.
- Common Room houses products of more than 200 homegrown brands. Ensuring the quality of the products in the shop’s inventory is the responsibility of the brand owners/partners.