It only takes a few ingredients (and minutes!) to make your own natural all-around skin balm that can moisturize, heal skin irritations, and relieve pain. This kit contains all the contents you would need for your balm and yields 2 40g container, 1 20g container. Most of the tools you need to prepare are also readily available at your home!
90g Virgin Coconut oil
9g cosmetic grade beeswax
36 drops of lavender essential oil
0.5g of Vitamin E (anti-oxidant)
Other tools you need to prepare:
Pan with water (water bath or double boiler)
Heat proof container
Heat proof stirrer
Kit also includes instructions. You may also refer to complete video tutorial here: How to Make a Skin Balm with @simoyngharaya
A few reminders before placing your order
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
- For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at email@example.com.
- Order processing and shipping may take 3-10 business days.
- NOTE: Processing time may change depending on location and if item/s purchased is/are custom or made-to-order. We hope you understand!
- Common Room PH is a shared arts and crafts store for Filipino crafters and artists. It carries thousands of locally designed cards, pins, notebooks, stickers, pouches and bags among others. It also has a wide range of handmade and homemade decor, scents, and leather goods — perfect for gifts and souvenirs. If you’ve been having a creative itch, the store carries art and craft tools/supplies for aspiring makers! Shop online or in our physical stores for your daily dose of crafts.
- Note, though, that messages on products by our local creatives do not necessarily reflect the views of the gift shop owners.
- Common Room houses products of more than 200 homegrown brands. Ensuring the quality of the products in the shop’s inventory is the responsibility of the brand owners/partners.