There was just something about the mural backdrop in BTS' Permission to Dance MV that made us reminisce about carefree, happier days when we can just go to places, have our selfies taken in front of colorful backdrops and most importantly, JUST BE WITH PEOPLE MASK-FREE! We wanted to recreate that same feeling with this pillow! We chose the lines that resonated with us the most. Daily reminders for us to worry less. To be okay with falling (because we've been there). To have faith that better days are still ahead of us!
The boys had the cutest outfits for PTD (they look good in anything!!! Lol) But this time around, let’s put the spotlight on their message first. At the end of the day, the song is the most important! 💜
Dimensions: 15.75" x 10.5" (approx.)
NOTE: These cuties are made-to-order and handmade so expect at least 5 - 10 days delivery upon payment.
PS: Also, sold in our physical stores. Limited stocks available.
A few reminders before placing your order
- Details are hand-sewn so running stitches are visible. Possible slight difference in detail placements because each are positioned by hand.
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
- For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at email@example.com.
- Order processing and shipping may take 5-10 business days.
- NOTE: Processing time may change depending on location and if item/s purchased is/are custom or made-to-order. We hope you understand!
- Common Room PH is a shared arts and crafts store for Filipino crafters and artists. It carries thousands of locally designed cards, pins, notebooks, stickers, pouches and bags among others. It also has a wide range of handmade and homemade decor, scents, and leather goods — perfect for gifts and souvenirs. If you’ve been having a creative itch, the store carries art and craft tools/supplies for aspiring makers! Shop online or in our physical stores for your daily dose of crafts.
- Note, though, that messages on products by our local creatives do not necessarily reflect the views of the gift shop owners.
- Common Room houses products of more than 200 homegrown brands. Ensuring the quality of the products in the shop’s inventory is the responsibility of the brand owners/partners.