These distinctive black lacquer handled brushes with a signature silver band are a water-based artist’s dream! The Black Velvet® series is made with a blend of natural squirrel hair and black synthetics that allows the brush to hold a huge amount of color and release it with perfect control for watercolors, gouche, liquid acrylics, inks and dyes. The bristles are simultaneously soft enough to allow multiple-layer glazing without disturbing previous colors, yet firm enough to lift color with a gentle scrub.
3008S series features a specially engineered black acrylic handle with beveled edges for scraping and separating paper from watercolor blocks. This comes in a variety of variants:
- Multi-use for details, lifts color gently | Sizes: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
2. Square Wash
- Background, stroke work, bevel tip for scraping and burnishing | Size: ¼
- Dagger Striper - Swirl, ribbon and lettering, pin striping | Size: ¼
Disclaimer: Sold per piece, sold separately.
A few reminders before placing your order:
- Sold per piece, sold separately.
- Please read our Store Policies before checking out.
For bulk orders and those with more than 10 pieces per item, please email us instead at email@example.com.
Order processing and shipping may take 3-14 business days. This may change depending on location, courier and availability of items. We hope you understand!